Saturday, December 25, 2010

~ The Beginning ~

Peace, Respect & Love to all of you..First of all, praise to ALLAH, finally I get the chance to have my first writing in this blog. Actually, i'm not too sure what i'm going to write right now.Hmmm, actually right now, i'm at my sweet home and i'll go back to Kelantan tonight  by bus.


I feel happy to spend my short holiday with my beloved family. Actually, last friday i went out to the Carnival Mall which is located at Seberang Jaya with my sister and my younger brother. Ayah sent us to the mall and we went back by Rapid Bus..such a wonderful experience I ever had (^_^)


When we reached the mall, my sister which I call 'kakak' asked us to accompany her to buy a set of wallet and belt as it is to make it as a 'hantaran' for her wedding which is going to be next year. Congrates kakak,huhu~


Hmmm, talking about my sister,I feel happy because she is going to get married, but at the same time I can't deny that I'm also feel sad. Why I have to feel sad? Actually, I only have one sister. We share every single thing and I never keep secret with her. When I''m sad I will call her even now we are separated by the hundred miles. I'm at Kelantan while my sister is studying at UPSI, Tg. Malim, Perak.


Ok, continue to the story  that we were at the mall. After accompanied kakak bought a set of wallet and belt for her future husband, kakak bought such a beautiful bag for me. Thanks a lot kakak. Then, we step in at Popular Bookstore to buy several revision and exercise books for my younger brother which I call him, Fahmi. He will sitting for a PMR next year. Best of luck to my younger brother. After that, we went to have our tea time at KFC.. Hmmm, so delicious ^_^


I think that's all for the time being..This is all about 'The Beginning'. Hopefully, I hope all of you will enjoy reading my first writing. May ALLAH bless us and keep us consistent in searching Allah's love and mercy.
See all of you in my next writing..InsyaAllah
~wallahu'alam....~


I and my younger brother~ at KFC.. nyummy2..

IMAN and Overseas~


No comments:

Post a Comment