Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Don't just be a Muslim, be a TRUE MUSLIM~

I was born in a family that practice Islam in every daily life, Insyallah. ^_^  I was taught about how to be a real Muslim and a slaver of ALLAH'S to get ALLAH'S blessing and love in every aspect in my life.


when we (kakak, abang, me and younger brother) at home, we will have "halaqah" with my parents. I'm still remember the Holy Quran said in Versus Al-Ra'd :11, which is ayah's favourite. meaning of Versus Al-Ra'd :
" Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls)." Ayah always remind me and my siblings to always check what have we do in everyday.


while umi's favourite is Versus Al-Tahrim :6 meaning : " O ye who believe! save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who flinch not (from executing) the commands they receive from God, but do (precisely) what they are commanded. Umi, thanks for your important advice. (^_~)


so that, i'm always try to be A TRUE MUSLIM! ~listen and practice what i have learned~


~to all of you that i love, please pray for me~



No comments:

Post a Comment